This week very slack for me.. I sleep ultra alot in bunk cos I excuse from alot of the activities..then this week we got raid and no more mahjong in bunk... Well been emo on and off but stil alright.. been dealing with ck's bike thing for the whole week.. Even today.. Get drench just to go bugis help him get thing then go down to tampines and find him.. But at least he treat me eat cos I no money...
Tml going to support john's singing competition.. Hope he will go thru to the next round.. Sigh.. Doing mask now and blogging using my phone.. Btw can't stand it when people calls me late in the night...! Damn not Zhi dong de lo.. Rebecca ex bf got call me I think... Yesterday morning she got call me.. 2am plus then keep bombing lo.. Hate this kind people.. You no need sleep and got problem then want to come make it people's problem also.. Fked up!!! Not gonna bother le.. Thou zs like want me to contact her back.. NO THANKS!