I just bathe.. Just got home awhile ago.. Went jogging with bc til west coast park.. Then dont know why he say I like give him attitude then he all the way say me.. I can't reallybe bothered cos I very tired and pain..
And if you all talk to me and sometimes expect an answer/reply from me i standard always say dono or what right ? I like that one what.. If you all can't stand such answer and think it's rude and offensive to you guys.. Too bad! The way I talk face2face and on text is different.. Also not what I want what it's just that I am sort of grown up this way.. Seriously I starting to don't give a fuck shit if I have any friends anot.. I damn sick of my life..
Today woke up quite late.. Then went to visit Dwayne at sk.. FYI, Dwayne is my closest and best friend.. His parents treat me as god son de.. But rarely hang out with him cos they always spend alot on bikes and cars.. Not because of that.. Is cos they police I army.. They got more free time as compared to me.. Well Dwayne just remove his leg the metal rod.. He showed me the rod.. It's quite long and heavy siah!! Then accompany him played ps3.. Can't stay for long cos I agreed to meet zx to pass him his hdd.. Thou he say another day but I lazy travel down.. Since I in the area and riding.. Might as well meet him.. Well whole 41 on leave on Monday but I kinda rather wish I at camp.. More peaceful.. I think I prefer to lead a lonely and quiet life.. Sorry if I showed you attitude in my way of talking.. I just not the kind that talks.. If want talk or ask me thing SMS me!!
Anyway yesterday went to support John for his singing competition.. He sang very good but no comments from the judges lehhhh? After that went to ate popeye with them.. Didn't wanted to eat cos its expensive but I go with the flow.. And I also quite hungry as well.. After that went window shopping at orchard.. Then lastly went to cash studio to sing k.. Didn't wanna go cos I really no money already.. But if I were to go home also not right mah...